Introducing Goto King Express Cart
Goto King returns to its roots with the introduction of Goto King Express.
This new business model is a cart operation, very much like the first Goto King outlet which sold just goto and tokwa’t baboy. In this later day reincarnation, other favorite merienda items such as La Paz Batchoy, Arroz Caldo and Lumpiang Togue may be included depending on the size of the cart.
GOTO KING EXPRESS Franchise Package
FRANCHISE PACKAGE COST: P475,000.00 plus VAT
- Franchise Fee
- Cart ( with Signage and Menu Board)
- Crew Uniform (2 sets)
- Marketing Collaterals
- Franchise Period: Three (3) Years
- No Royalty Fee
- No Food Deposit
- Supplies on pick up basis with payments in cash, check or credit card. Cash payment should be deposited two (2) days before delivery to:
Cater King Food Corporation:
BDO Account No. 1490024938
- For Delivery Service Option
- Free delivery with minimum order worth P10,000.00
- CKFC may opt to use public transport for delivery services; in which case toll fees incurred will be care of Franchisee.
The items listed below are not included in the Franchise Package and are for Franchisee’s Account when and if applicable.
- Permits and Licenses
- Security Deposit (as required by Lessor)
- Performance Deposit (as required by CKFC)
- Electronic Cash Register (ECR) or POS